Thank you for choosing Midlands Clinic. If you have an upcoming appointment, please use this checklist to ensure you are prepared for your visit to the clinic as we practice new procedures due to COVID-19.
Before your Appointment
- We will call you to screen for your pre-registration update. We will be asking for insurance information, e-mail address, cell phone, primary care provider, referring physician, and insured and patient’s employers.
- You will receive a link via email or text (depending on how you wish to receive it) for you to click and review your pre-registration information, and to provide your medical history. You will be asked to submit a picture of the front and back of your insurance card and ID, as well as ask you to take a “selfie” for your medical chart. Please complete this Phreesia Pre-registration as it helps to limit unnecessary contact between you and our staff. If you are unable to upload a picture of your insurance and ID cards though Phreesia, you may send a copy through email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email message after completing your Phreesia online registration that will outline everything covered during the pre-registration call. Please keep that email as a reference for the day of your visit. This information is also available on our website under Appointment Checklist During COVID 19.
- You will receive an automated reminder call a day or two prior to your visit.
- If you are sick (cough or fever) within three days of your appointment, please contact the clinic as soon as possible to either have your appointment rescheduled, or to possibly move the appointment to a telehealth appointment.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment as we have limited available appointments for patients.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Do not come more than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- Bring a mask or face covering with you to the appointment, no one is allowed into the clinic without one.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call to notify us of your arrival:
- Midlands Clinic- 705 Sioux Point Rd. Ste 100, Dakota Dunes- (605)217-5510
- Midlands Clinic Vascular and Interventional 345 W. Steamboat Dr. Ste 601, Dakota Dunes- (605)217-5617
- Midland Cosmetic Dermatology and Skincare- 4301 Sergeant Rd, Sioux City- (712)224-7546
- We will call you for check in, get your preferred pharmacy name and obtain your copay- all over the phone.
- You will then wait in your car for the nurse to call your cell phone. You should call us back if you’ve waited more than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time.
- Near your appointment time, the nurse will call you to invite you to come into the clinic where he/she will be waiting for you at the front door. You will be screened with COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken at that time. Upon completing the screening process, you will immediately be taken to an exam room.